Southwest Transplant Alliance (STA) is a nonprofit organ procurement organization that saves lives by fulfilling the gifts of organ and tissue donation. They walked alongside the Santiago family in the hardest moment of their lives and made it possible for Jordan’s legacy to live on through organ and tissue donation.
See what was featured in the newsletter:
Did you know?
Jordan’s legacy lives on through the power of his YES:
- His right kidney and pancreas were transplanted into a female in her twenties.
- His left kidney was transplanted into a female youth.
- His liver was transplanted into a male in his fifties.
- His heart was transplanted into a male in his sixties.
- His lungs were transplanted into a female in her fifties.
- His bone tissue, dermis, and vascular tissue could enhance and improve the lives of up to 75 others.
iCare Live Life Give Life
In partnership with STA, we created the iCare Live Life Give Life program with the goal of promoting life and advancing education on organ donation.